Purchase of and access to publications
Publications printed by VMU are available for purchase:
- online: in e-book stores humanitas.lt; patogupirkti.lt; knygos.lt;
- in bookshops of UAB “Humanitas” “Akademinė knyga” and “Kalbų centras”; also in bookshops “Antakalnio pelėda”, “Eureka”, “Vaga”, Lithuanian University of Health Sciences bookshop, St. Casimir’s Bookshop;
- in the Publishing Center of Management and Investment Department of Vytautas Magnus University* (only for members of VMU community).
- University students and teachers have a free access to scientific publications of the University community in Vytautas Magnus University Research Management System (VMU CRIS).
- University publications are available in the following open access resources:
- VMU periodicals are circulated and indexed in the following databases: CEEOL, EBSCO, Index Copernicus, Philosopher’s Index, ProQuest, VINITI.
- Electronic books can be read for free or purchased on the website ebooks.vdu.lt.
* Contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.